Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 181

I completely forgot to blog about the Lord's Army knocking at my door yesterday. They are very consistent and persistent and whatever other words can be used to describe their desire to preach the gospel.

I just finished the worst paper of my academic career. It's pretty bad. I don't care either. I've sat at my computer far too long. I do think I may take some time off work in August. I just need a week away from the job.

Now is relax time.

I saw a documentary on National Geographic about a little girl born with 8 limbs! It was very interesting. She had two sets of arms and legs. The extra set of arms and legs belonged to a parasitic twin. When they removed the parasitic twin from her body, you'd think they removed an entire child. Everything was there except a head.

I also saw something about Amish Teens and the period in the teens life called Rumspringa. It was really good. I always thought the Amish were super strict but they aren't. They actually allow their teens to decide whether or not to continue with the lifestyle and the church.

0 comments: