Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Day 165

About my lunch on Thursday. The guy who make me lunch is older than my mother! Or at least he looks it. I don't understand why he ever thought I would have been interested in him.

My mom's boyfriend lives in Memphis, and he says that men in that area of the country usually date much younger women. Okay, that's nice, but I'm a California girl.

So now you get a little more detail about the lunch that I had.

My mom lost her wallet. She completely freaked out and stressed me out as well. I tried to help her but she wouldn't calm down enough for me to help her go over her last 24 hours. The last time she saw her wallet was Thursday afternoon.

It's probably in the house somewhere but she just can't see it because she refuses to wear her glasses. I don't know what her wallet looks like so I spent a good two hours walking around the house helping her look for her wallet.

She finally calmed down enough to call her credit card companies to report her cards missing. I don't know why she has all those credit cards on her.

0 comments: