Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day 167

I called my dad today to wish him a Happy Father's Day. I enjoyed his gift. There's nothing like cash or an American Express gift card.

He kept trying to convince me to take a break from my studies. My philosophy is to get it out of the way. I can take a break when I'm done. I only have 8 months left. Besides, if I take a break, I won't want to go back.

I don't have much to blog about. The only thing I've done this weekend is homework and a paper. I did manage to spend $300 dollars on books. I figured I won't be watching tv much this summer plus I can write one of the books off on my taxes because of school. I can't wait to get my books.

0 comments: