Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Day 155

MacRumors was so on it when they predicted the free iPod (nano or touch) with a purchase of an Apple computer. I have my eye on the iPod touch. I can't wait buy my new computer now.

I will have a lot of time on my hands this weekend because all I have for this week is a lot of reading for which I a quarter finished with and a concepts worksheet. I'm going to try to finish my concepts worksheet tonight so that I can focus on submitting my resume. I would be nice to start the new year with a new job. It would be even better to have a new job by the end of summer.

Do you ever google yourself? I do occasionally just to peek at the females who share my name.

I searched myself using Google's blog search. I, of course, came across a number of blogs by yours truly. In my search, I also discovered a Shavonne with red hair (I cannot describe to you how envious I am), another Shavonne who's a producer for the Biography Channel (again, how envious am I and how cool is that?) and a very young Shavonne of Asian descent. I was completely shocked about the latter. But I suppose Shavonne is such a beautiful name, anyone would want to name their daughter Shavonne (except me as there can be only one Shavonne in any household of mine).

The Lord is gracious. Or at least that's the Hebrew meaning of Shavonne. Well, I best be getting my homework done. I'm feeling a little sick though. I think I might just hit the sack early. I need to get my beauty rest if I'm to be the fairest Shavonne of them all.

0 comments: