Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Day 157

I had to read my previous post because I knew there was something I wanted to write about but I couldn't remember what. I hate that. I hate not remembering things. Do I have Alzheimer's or something?

I discovered, and I don't know why I hadn't sooner, that I can increase the font size in TextEdit. What a relief! The font was so small I could barely see what I was typing.

The Internet has been extremely slow lately. I had to shut my wireless LAN down and start it back up.

I really don't feel like blogging. Ah! My blog finally loaded.

Holy smokes! Why did I blog about being horny yesterday?! That's way too much information. Nobody needs to read that.

I keep staring at a pic of my old co-worker's dog. I can't help but think of ways to make fun of the fact that he has a Chihuahua, named Daisy. She's the cutest little thing.

Well, I best be getting to my homework. I have a ton of participating to do before the week is over. I'd complain but what's the point? My instructor for this class is from India. Need I say more? I just remember the average American probably wouldn't get or would probably grossly misinterpret that. Basically, they believe in school. The more homework you have, the better. This class will not be easy.

0 comments: