Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 174

I hate being a tattle tale but I felt the need to squeal.

I normally just suck it up and drive on but this is something I couldn't let go.

I'd go into detail, but when I think about it, the subject is rather boring.

I've already forgotten about it.

My weekend was spent working on statistic problems, which wasn't all that bad after someone showed me how to use data analysis in Excel. I wish I had known about it last week. The problem sets I had to complete would have been done sooner.

I can't wait to be done with this class. My next class should be much easier because it's about money. I ♡ money.

I have to get up early to go grocery shopping tomorrow. I want to get back in time to format my homework and do some research for my paper due next Monday.

0 comments: