Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Day 161

The uneventful days are becoming too plentiful. I got a lot done but yet I didn't. I did two loads of laundry and I washed my hair and I finished the assignment that was due.

My back stopped hurting. I'm happy about that. Elevating my feet above my head helped a lot for some reason.

It's getting too hot outside and in the house.

I spoke with my dad and he wants me to go to Florida for a family get together. I really don't want to go. I have school and I don't like not having access to the stuff that makes going to school easier, like my very own bed, big screen tv with surround sound, an unlimited supply of food, and nobody to bother me while I compose my academic masterpieces. Oh, I got another A. So far that makes five A's and two -A's.

I just finished watching the fourth season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I love this show. It is my favorite show of all time. I don't know what it is about the show, but I always feel better after watching it.

I wish I have it in me to blog about the things I don't blog about and I'm not talking about Thumb Twiddle either.

0 comments: