Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day 173

My mom told me about how people can buy houses in Michigan for as little as $1,000. It seems like a good deal; however, I have to wonder how much of a dump the houses are in. Also, would I have to put money into the houses to make them livable?

Anyone who has been to Detroit will know what I'm talking about. I've seen houses that should be condemned and yet there were people living in them. Then there are the houses that should be torn down but the city just let them sit there for years.

There's that saying, if it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

I get Monday off from work. I think I'm going to see a movie tomorrow night or I'll catch the first show on Monday.

0 comments: