Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 182

Nights in the desert certainly cool off quite nice. Last night, I slept with my window open and I was just fine. I didn't even bother to turn on my ceiling fan. I don't really like sleeping under the ceiling fan because I wake up with an extremely crusty nose and my skin feels really dry.

I figured out camel spiders are the same as sun spiders. I have never seen one alive and up close (thank goodness) and I hope I never will. I was just curious about them because it dawned on me they were probably the same species.

Sun spiders live in the desert. I'm surprised I've never seen one in the Antelope Valley.

I have a lot of work to do this week. I need to get some sleep. Hopefully I will be able to get enough of my homework done so I can go see a movie.

0 comments: