Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Day 156

Meat is to a vegan what substance is to my blog. I've mentioned before how my blog is completely vegan. Or at least I think I've mentioned how my blog is vegan. I probably mentioned it somewhere but can't think of when. There's really no substance whatsoever to the things I blog about. My blog completely lacks meat.

I'm not afraid to publish to the world that I may be a complete idiot. I don't disclose very many details about my life other than my hair, how much I hate school, how much I hate Thumb Twiddle, or how annoyed I get when the Christian Coalition bangs at my door on a Saturday. I wish I could tell you some interesting tidbits of the places I go but I don't go anywhere and when I do go somewhere I deem them uninteresting when they probably would be interesting to you.

So that's it. My blog is boring because I'm boring. OMG! I don't want to be boring.

Why do I get horny when I'm tired? Why do I get horny just when the sun comes up? There's something about that blue hue of a room that turns me on.

Why am I blogging about when I get horny?

See, these are the things that make my blog vegan. No substance. Just random thoughts. Always about what I'm thinking and never about what I'm doing.

OMG! I totally met a guy who smells so good. You are going to have to leave a comment or email me (if you have my email address) if you want to know about the image that popped in my head when I got a whiff of his scent. A-MA-ZING.

I heard on the radio Obama got enough votes to get him the Democratic nomination. I will write about that more later. I have homework to do.

0 comments: