Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 164

I had planned on hitting the sack by 930pm but got distracted by my participation requirements for my class. I feel a heated discussion going on. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

I had an interesting lunch. I don't know why people (men) like to cook for me but they do. Someone at work offered to cook me a meal and of course, I didn't turn it down. However, I was unprepared for him joining me for this meal. Usually when someone brings something in for me to eat, the meal is dropped of at my desk and I am left to enjoy it by myself. But not today. I didn't like my lunch. The food was good but I would have enjoyed it more if I were eating it by myself.

I don't like food that has strings attached to it.

My heart is the size of a chickpea and is as cold as the surface temperature on Pluto.

I'd write more but I really need to get to bed. Maybe I'll expand on this over the weekend.

0 comments: