Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Day 214

I’m going to make it an early night. Actually, my night didn’t end as early as I thought.

I went out to dinner with my mom. We decided on Chinese food. It was hard trying to find a restaurant because all the Chinese restaurants are buffets. We managed to find one restaurant but the food was terrible. Panda Express is much better and I don’t consider Panda Express the ultimate in Chinese cuisine.

Other than that, my night was so boring. There was nothing on tv so I was forced to watch the Dog Whisperer. I like the show but the format has changed a bit. I hate the psychology sessions with the owners. I like to see Cesar Milan just get right into interacting with the dogs and owners.

Well, I guess I need to get so shut eye.

0 comments: