Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Day 123

I got the brakes on my truck replaced. I sat at the place and did my homework while they worked on my truck. I got much more reading done than I though I would. I only wish they had wireless Internet. I would have been able to get even more done, like pay my credit card bill.

I plan to send an email to ABC inquiring about deadlines for submission. I have a lot to do this year so that I won't be rushing next year. I have to get some writing sample together and submit one sample to the Writer's Guild for registration.

I will also need to update my resume so that I can submit it to employment websites. I can never start too soon with a job search. An amazing opportunity or at least the opportunity to make more money. It would be nice to be able to pay for school out of pocket and continue to save for a house, or a big move, or foreign travel.

I need to get my mom something for Mother's Day. I just don't know what.

I've been listening to my Jimi Hendrix cds. It's literally been years since I've listened to them.

My website (shavonne.org) is down. Hopefully this posted in time to meet my daily deadline. As long as I am able to post to my blogger blog, I should be okay.

0 comments: