Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 134

I think today was the most the most boring and uneventful day ever! I should be somewhat relieved after always having been busy. I should be using my time to work on some creative writing projects. I do have a few things I will need in order to apply for that writing fellowship:

  1. 500-word biography
  2. Current resume
  3. spec script
  4. register with the Writer's Guild of America
  5. notarized Fellowship Application

I could try to apply for the 2009 year but I won't be finished with school. If I did apply and I got selected, I would have to drop out of school. I don't want drop out though it would be an amazing opportunity. I would definitely be able to save up more money if I waited another year.

I jotted down some information about myself. I don't think I'm very interesting. I almost went comatose reading what I wrote about myself for by biography.

I'm thinking of purchasing my desktop computer earlier than expected. I'm tired of reading chapters on my itty, bitty 15-inch screen. If I had a 24 inch monitor, I could read my chapters at 500 percent! I could also save $100 in addition to my student discount. I was told I wouldn't be able to write off my computer purchase. I'm going to have to get a second option.

I have a few ideas for some podcasts/video blogs but I won't be able to produce them until around Christmas or after I finish school. I have every intention of producing a music video.

0 comments: