Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Day 144


I didn't do much today except do research for a paper. I will have to get up early and write part of my paper.

I don't know what it is about today but I'm feeling unusually tired. I took a nap today despite needing to work on my paper. I was tired.

There was something I had been meaning to blog about. Actually there were two things I had been meaning to write about but I can't remember. They were good too. I should have written them down. Maybe I'll remember them tomorrow.

One week and two days until I start my next class.

Oh, now I remember what I wanted to write about. I asked Ehav Ever about mixing meat and dairy. Very interesting. Basically he said Jews don't mix meat and dairy because it's God's will. He did mention something about idolatry but the bottom line, it's God's will.

I tend to prefer an explanation of why one cannot do something other that God said so. Pet peeves.

I'm thinking about removing dairy from my diet altogether. I'm just having so many issues with my digestive system that it just doesn't seem worth it. The only thing about removing dairy from my diet is I won't be able to enjoy a juicy In N Out burger. I haven't felt this down since Matthew McConaughey knocked up that Brazilian bikini model his girlfriend his baby momma.

0 comments: