Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Day 151

It's 2:45 am and I just got back from watching Sex and the City. It was great. I laughed, I cried, and I was totally stoked that Carrie had a PowerBook just like mine. It was like watching my laptop on the big screen.

That's why I had to blog a little before hitting the sack. I just wanted to hear the sound of my fingers hitting the keys of my computer. I'll blog more about it but I don't want to spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it.

Now I'm off to get some sleep. I have another academic masterpiece to compose this weekend and I have to make it good since I totally bombed the quiz I took over the weekend.

What is it about multiple-choice tests?
a) they're totally fucking ridiculous
b) they give too many choices
c) anyone should be able to pass them, especially if the tests are open book
d) all of the above

Oh my gosh! TextEdit totally said 'fucking' and it sounded so cool!

More updates later...

I didn't have to take my mother down to Pasadena. It turns out her cyst burst on its own and there was nothing that needed to be removed.

I got an unwelcomed surprise today. Two Army retention officers stopped by my house to information me of some options I wasn't interested in. I hate the fact that they came to my door to tell me about the crap that they sent in emails. As if I can't read.

I will be paying more in tuition thanks to a tuition increase. That pisses me off too because this it the third tuition increase since I started school. I'm tempted to pay for the rest of all my classes now to take advantage of the price of tuition before it actually goes up. I will have to look at my finances. I'm not even considering having my job pay for anymore of my classes since I don't plan on staying with my current employer too much longer.

0 comments: