Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 152


I'm almost done with this paper. I hope to finish it before I go to bed tonight so that tomorrow I can edit and revise if need be. I just want to turn it in already. The thing that sucks about this paper is I know absolutely nothing about business law so it's been difficult composing this master piece. In my previous classes I knew a little more about the concepts we had to write about so it was easier to bullsh!t my way through the papers. (OMG, TextEdit totally said BS!)

I discovered my next car, especially if I move to L.A. or at least somewhere more metropolitan. The Smart Car. It's just too dang cute. I can't figure out if I want the coup or the cabriolet. I like the cabriolet the best but I live in the desert where it gets really cold in the winter and very, very windy. Plus, I'd have issues with my hair since I still have to continue to straighten it to make it presentable. So, in the end, I would rarely drive around with the top off. Just know how cute I'd look though driving around in L.A. The prices are reasonable considering how expensive cars are. It isn't possible to get a car for under 20K so the fact that this cute little car starts at 11k up to 18k makes it affordable in my book. Plus the MPG on this car is impressive.

What I like most about this car is it says keep your kids at home unless you want to strap them to the bumper. It's a two-seater auto. It's so Shavonne. I miss my CRX. That was the best car.

Well, I best get back to my paper. All the writing I just did for me ole blog could have put me at the finish line with my paper. Dang me. Dang.

0 comments: