Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day 149

I will be going to see the Sex and the City movie tomorrow night. There's is a midnight show. Yes! I totally thought I was going to have to wait until Saturday.

I don't have much to write about. Usually when I write that, I have much more to say but I don't.

When is the best time of the year to submit resumes? If was submitting my resume several times a day instead of doing school work I would probably have a new job right now or at least some offers. I will have to be patient. There's only so much I can do in with the time I have. The hardest part about the job search is, I have to look locally because I'm still in school. I can't afford to move and go to school. If I was done with school, it would be all good. Instead of logging on and participating with discussions or reading chapters, I could look for a new job. I so wish summers off. But then graduating would be that much further away.

That's the sucky thing about going to school and looking for work at the same time. I wish I only had one thing to worry about but as usual, plans never work out exactly the way I hope. That's why it's important to have a plan B.

I absolutely hate Thumb Twiddle. I think about Thumb Twiddle in the same way I think about the Army.

Enough about me blogging about how much I hate Thumb Twiddle.

I need to start working out. I'm losing weight but I'm not doing anything to tone. I'm worried about my arms. For some reason, I can always tell someone's age by looking at their arms. Most people obsess about their @ss, or their thighs, or their stomach, but me, it's my arms that worry me.

I love the speech feature of TextEdit. It is the bomb diggity. It helps me catch my grammar mistakes and sometimes spelling. It helps to listen to what you write but I'd feel stupid reading my posts out loud so I let TextEdit do it for me. TextEdit has difficulty pronouncing words that start with an 'h' and anything in all caps gets spelled out. For example, DANG = D-A-N-G but sucky is sucky. Go figure.

0 comments: