Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Day 129

Oh, the days aren't going by fast enough. I want this year to be over all ready.

I'm watching Ugly Betty, and I can't figure out why she would want to be in a long distance relationship with a baby daddy. I mean, she's got this sort of cute sandwich shop owner after her and she's trying to stay with a dweeb that knocked up his ex-girlfriend.

The guy's ex is about to have her baby in Betty's living room. I hope realizes there are plenty of fish in the sea and that there's no reason to want one that's already spawned.

My feet have been cramping up like crazy. The only thing that stops the cramping is to stand on my toes. I don't even want to go into how much of an inconvenience that is since I have a big toe that doesn't bend very easily.

Wow! Okay so now I'm watching Grey's Anatomy and the soldier character in the show has a Second Infantry Division patch! You think they would have made up a patch to put on the uniform but they didn't have to use an actual patch from the Army!

I don't know what to write about. I'm tired and instead of blogging and watching tv, I should have done some reading for school and finished filling out that application for this job. But now that I think about it, the job I was attempting to apply for wouldn't be any different from the job I'm in now as far as location is concerned. Maybe I should just really focus on school and work on some writing specs.

I got an email from Plasq talking about their new product Comic Life Magic. I would get it but I wouldn't be able to use it unless I installed Leopard on my computer. I'm trying not to spend anymore money on my laptop because I plan on buying a new desktop computer in August/September. I should get it now because I'm certain the price will go up.

Okay, I'm really going to bed now.

0 comments: