Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 140

I don't think there's anything better than a solid routine. I can't wait to replace the time I spend doing school-related things with other more enjoyable stuff like looking for a better job (assuming I don't find one within the next 6 months) or writing.

I think the great thing about having all these dang papers to write every week is I will already have clocked in countless hours writing, so it won't be so hard to just sit and do it. Kind of like blogging, only better because something good will come of it, like doing something I want to do rather than doing something that pays the bills.

140 straight days of blogging! It's a lot easier than I thought it would be. I don't know why I didn't try this sooner. I thought 1 month was going to be difficult but it turned out to be very easy. I think a difficult task would be taking a picture of myself everyday for one year or even harder, video blogging.

Some people are satisfied with having a job that pays the bills rather than doing something they really want to do. I'm not like my mother. I want to like my job. I used to like the one I have but...thumb twiddle.

But is liking my job more important than having nice stuff? I like having nice stuff. I like being able to buy nice stuff. Nice stuff that I never really play with except my computer and my digital camera. These nice things make me happy. Oh and having a car so that I can get to work. How do people in California live without a car? I heard a joke on tv that a man without in car (in California) is a man without a job. Ha! ROFLMAO! (I think I might try writing a blog post using mostly texting abbreviations.)

I think I need to shut down my computer. My baby is on 24 hours a day. I think I will go on and purchase my desktop computer. I won't use it much until after summer is over. I plan to house it upstairs where I generally don't hang out in the summer for obvious reasons. TOO. DANG. HOT!

Speaking of hot summer, I hope we have a really mild summer. I hate heat. I hate the desert.

0 comments: