Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Day 125

What did I spend Sunday doing? Well, I spent Sunday, looking through job Web sites. So far, there are lots of jobs in Los Angeles, but none I want. Not yet anyway. I will think about making the move down below when I finish school. There were a couple of jobs that did catch my eye but I'd be a much better candidate if I finished school. But the job hunt will continue.

I will be working on my resume and sprucing it up a bit. And those writing samples. I want to have a least five to choose from. I won't be able to make the deadline for 2009 because the deadline is this July. Dang. I went to the ABC Writing Fellowship website and took a look at the people selected for 2008. Their 500-word bios are impressive. I should start writing mine now. :-?

I went to see The Other Boleyn Girl. Very interesting take on Anne Boleyn and King Henry VIII. Many historians believe Anne to be the younger of the Boleyn sisters but this movie depicts her as the elder. Who knows? Who cares? I liked how Anne was able to get the man she wanted by holding out. Men really do always want what they can't have.

My next class is statistics. They've already posted the curriculum for it. I have four more weeks before it starts and it looks like it will be a beast. I think I will order the book online if I can find it cheap enough.

I hate it when I have nothing to blog about.

I still hate school. Less than a year left. You can do it.

Strangely, it's not school that I want to be done with already.

0 comments: