Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 141

Thumb Twiddle. Thumb Twiddle. That's is what I'm going to call that forbidden place for now on. Thumb Twiddle also stands for BORING.

I think I might take a trip to Chicago or New York when I finish school. I'm going to hold off my trip overseas due to Thumb Twiddle but once I rid myself of Thumb Twiddle, the world will be my playground.

The season finale of Dancing with the Stars is about to come on. I can't wait. My next big tv night is this Thursday. Grey's Anatomy is going to be so good.

I'm thinking of taking Friday off. I really don't want to go to work.

I can't remember what I was going to write about. I finally found the time to read New Yorker magazine I bought back in December

Some of the stories were awful. Then I read Jumpa Lahiri's short story and I completely loved it. It had all the things a short story should be made of. I love her writing.

Brunsli was kind enough to answer a few questions I had about the feel of Sisterlocks. I was really curious about the feel of Sisterlocks because most of them (especially Brunsli's Sisterlocks) look really soft.

Well, I have to cut this blog post short. I will continue it tomorrow.

0 comments: