Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Day 128

My cousin, the one who was more than fine with me chopping off my hair, keeps trying to suggests other ways I could style my hair other than the dreaded Sisterlocks.

She suggested two-strand twists. Not down with that. I haven't seen one woman that I thought looked nice with twists. Way too juvenile for my taste. Not at all sexy like Krystl or sophisticated like Brunsli. I might as well wear my hair in pony tails like I did when I was a small child.

IMG_2248.JPGShe mentioned how my hair looked when it is curly. It's an okay look but combine it with some the Santa Ana winds and the dryness of the desert and my hair will look like a brillowy hot mess!!! I don't even want to go into the amount of hair product I had to use to help me maintain this curly look. When it came time to wash my hair again, my hair felt all slimy and gooey in the shower. I thought I was in one of those old Nickelodeon shows where the kids would always get green goo dumped on their heads, only I was in the shower attempting to wash the goo out.

I'm off to bed.

0 comments: