Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Day 138

I've been watching a lot of tv lately. I rented some movies but there seems to be a shortage of good movies. Is Hollywood not able to churn out good movies anymore?

I did rent Enchanted and I loved the movie. I still don't believe in fairy tales but this movie was really cute.

I watched the first season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer today. Some of the episodes I don't remember so it was like watching a new show. I tell you, that's one of the best shows of all time!

I need to lose some weight. I don't like my arms or my waist line.

I need to go shopping for some shoes. I might go down to the Glendale Galleria or the Northridge Mall to do some shopping. I really need some summer shoes.

Tomorrow is laundry and resume submission day. I will also finish writing my biography and start to work on a spec script.

I got an email from a friend yesterday. I don't know why I'm so antisolcial.

I don't have much to write about today.

0 comments: