Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Day 130

Don't have much to report of course. Another weekend studying and reading about business law which is absolutely boring.

I have the worst heartburn. I don't know why I have it because all I had to eat just before the heartburn was a bowl of cereal. My IBS has been really bothering me the last few days and my medication doesn't help.

I will have the longest day tomorrow. Think I will take my mom out for a nice lunch tomorrow. I still need to get her a card. I think I should have gone and got one when I got off work but I decided to wait. Maybe I'll go early in the morning.

I got her something I think she could use. I hope she likes it. Everyone deserves a little pampering.

I wonder what she will want to do tomorrow. I hate having homework and papers to write. I'm so glad I only have 39 weeks left.

0 comments: