Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 146

It's been a long day. I hate hosting holidays especially since I'm in school. I hope the fam doesn't expect Thanksgiving in the desert. I will be busy with school and won't have much time to help prepare meals.

I have to get up early and call my dad. I also need to do some shopping and get him a Father's Day gift.

I don't have much to blog about today because I spend the greater part of my day writing for school. I have to mop the floors before I do to bed. I have no desire to mop them in the morning. You know, I actually prefer sweeping and mopping to vacuuming. I hate loud noises, which means I hate vacuums. I wonder if I was one of those babies who cried whenever a vacuum was turned on.

There was something I had planned to write about today. I can't remember what. I hate it when I can't remember what I was going to blog about. I think I may need to add that to my list of ailments for when I go to the doctor in two weeks.

I can't wait until Friday.

0 comments: