Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Day 126

I'm watching Dancing with the Stars. I absolutely love this show. I wonder if I can I buy it on DVD?

I remember watching that movie Must Love Dogs, and I kept thinking, I could come up with a ton of movie titles like:

Must love ballroom dancing
Must love shaving legs
Must love to bake Oatmeal Craisin Cookies
Must love paying bills on time.

I went o Winco's yesterday and they had four different kinds of craisins. They had strawberry, orange, raspberry, and cherry-flavored craisins. I hate the cherry ones! Yuck! Cherry suck unless they are fresh off of a cherry tree. The strawberry is divine and the orange has a nice tangy flavor to it. Both are very delicious. I especially like the strawberry. I'm tempted to make some cookies using the strawberry-flavored craisins but I don't want to share my cookies.

I think I lost some weight because my thighs look smaller. {{measuring thighs}} No, they are still the same size. Just wishful thinking.

0 comments: