Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 150

This entry is going to be short because I have some reading to do and I want to take a nap before I go see the new Sex and the City movie.

I made a very bad shopping purchase a few weeks ago and I didn't realize it until this morning.

I bought two shirts - one beautiful teal blue and one hot pink and white striped. I thought they were really cute in the store. My biggest mistake was I didn't bother to try them on before I bought them. Had I done that, those shirts would have continued to look cute in the store.

Anyway, I decided to wear one of them. When I looked in the mirror after putting the shirt on, I was like "WTF was I thinking." Normal people would have just put on another shirt but not me. I wore the shirt to work anyway because I didn't feel like ironing or trying to find something else to wear. I figured if I covered it up, nobody would notice how ugly the shirt was. Everyone at work kept asking me why I was wearing a jacket and most of the time I lied and said it was because I was cold.

That's all I have to blog about. I need to get some shut eye before the movie.

0 comments: