Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 145

The Christian Coalition came by the house today. This time they brought a brigade of the Lord's Army - four in all. They were female and the only reason I can recognize they were from the Lancaster Baptist Church is because they were wearing khaki pants and long skirts and I think Polo shirts - the standard uniform.

They never give up. They have the persistence of a cult. That's they only way I can describe it.

I can only imagine they were in a group so that they could intimidate me. These chicks were big boned. And I from what I could gather from my peep hole, they had big muscles. Or at least they worked out.

I wasn't surprised at all to hear my door bell ring. They usually come on a Saturday. I never answer the door. I always tell people to call before they show up at my door. I might be in the middle of a blogging session and sometimes I blog wearing only my underwear. Not exactly something someone would want to see when they go do someone's house.

Anyways. They were at my door for quite sometime before they came to the conclusion I wasn't home.

I can't believe there were four of them.

0 comments: