Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 142

Don't give her any pickle tickle!

I'm watching Buffy, and it's the episode where she loses her virginity to Angel. I don't understand why Angel felt the need to bring out his magic stick on a 17-year-old girl, especially since he is over 200 years old.

Oh, well.

I don't have much to write about other than school and blogging and hair. My hair sucks. Because of the wind, my hair is always in my face. What is the purpose of hair anyway?

Tomorrow is my Friday and I want to be totally staying up late to work on my team paper. I have to do some research and write some more crap. Love researching and writing about crap.

If I can finish the writing my Friday night, I will be able to spend the rest of the weekend working on more resumes. If I could find something within 10 miles of where I sleep I would be so happy. I hate commuting.

If only I had more to write about. I think I'm reaching blogger burnout.

My feet have been cramping a lot lately. I know I'm not dehydrated because I drink a lot of water.

You know what I don't understand, why would vampires what to end the world? Don't they realize they need people in order to eat? That's why I could never be evil because I couldn't imagine killing off my food supply. Evil things do stupid stuff.

Oh my gosh! Buffy fired an AT-4. I fired one of those twice when I was in the Army.

0 comments: