Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 136

I'm going to see the new Chronicles of Narnia. I saw The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe when it first came out and enjoyed it. I actually thought it was one of the most political movies of that year, much more political than Syriana or Good Night, Good Luck.

I've been meaning to write about this for a long time but the moment never seemed right. Now that it's election year and Hilary is attempting to run for President, the time is right.

Narnia (before the children arrived)
Stuck in the rut of winter, no children, no Christmas, no attractive people or creatures. Just one plain, cold, and dreary world.

I don't know why the creatures weren't having sex. I mean, what better time for baby making. It's cold, you want to generate some body heat, so you cuddle, and snuggle, and then blood starts rushing to your nether regions.

The White Witch
I really don't wan to link Hilary to the white witch but I think C.S. Lewis may have predicted what the U.S. would look like with Hilary in charge. (Lewis was the Nostradamus of his time.) The witch hates children or so we assume since she doesn't encourage those under her rule to procreate. What we do know is, she's a drug dealer. She gave one of the sons of Adam some crack-laced food and he couldn't get enough. Okay it may not have been crack but it was addictive so it might as well been crack.

(NOTE TO SELF (and children): Do not take food from strangers.)

Aslan
The lion represents Jesus. If you didn't know this already then you must have been born on another planet in another dimension. Here's a bad fact-Osama is Arabic or Pashto or Farsi or something for lion.

I wonder which of the male candidates represent Aslan. Could it be Obama? Substitute the 'b' in Obama for an 's' and you get Osama. Osama, like I said, means 'lion.' Nostradamus's predictions were sort of like this. Remember the prediction involving Hister? Or what some believe to be Hitler?

The Daughters of Eve and the Sons of Adam
Like I mentioned before, Narnia was stuck in winter. Then the children arrived and it stopped snowing, Christmas came back, and the trees and flowers started to bloom because spring generally represents the rebirth of new life and nature and children are the epitome of rebirthing (or whatever).

Good Army vs. Bad Army
I don't know if you noticed this about the Good Army, but the 'soldiers' were all very beautiful and you could tell the difference between the males and females, whether it was human or animal. If you looked at the Bad Army, the 'soldiers' looked very androgynous (and ugly).

I wish I could write a little more on this but I'm a little bummed. My mom was diagnosed with scoliosis. Scoliosis is hereditary. That means I have it. Everything my mom suffers from I suffer from. She got Valley Fever when we first moved out here, and now I have Valley Fever. Plus, my back is starting to hurt. I don't know if it's just my imagination. My back wasn't hurting before she told me.

0 comments: