Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 135

Chronologically Challenged

I don't know why I'm stuck on that phrase. I came across it in my reading for school and it just stuck in my head. It's just another way of saying 'over the hill' or 'old.'

I'm not old am I? I mean, I know I'm getting up in age now that I'm 22ish but when will chronologically challenged start to apply to me?

The reason I'm obsessing about my age is because if I start to look old, then men will think my eggs aren't fresh. (Save your laughter for another time, I'm being serious.) What man would want to marry and breed with a woman who's eggs aren't fresh?

Speaking of fresh eggs, I was watching the Real Housewives of New York and the topic of fresh eggs came up. I think her name is Bridgette (she's the single one with long dark hair) but she had this conversation with a friend of hers and her friend said it was better to marry while your eggs are still fresh.

WTF? Do our eggs have an expiration date or something? Is it the reason why men like younger women?

I shouldn't be stressing too much about the fresh eggs. My eggs. I don't plan to get married unless it becomes illegal for women to work. It's just nice to keep my options open.

About America's Next Top Model

GO Whitney! What's with Anya's accent? It's so ugly!

0 comments: