Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day 131

I just got finished watching The Mist. It was a good movie. I don't want to go into details about the movie but I think it is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. Great storytelling. It reminds me that I need to start reading Stephen King books. How does he come up with this stuff?

I took my mom out for a Mother's Day lunch. I actually enjoyed myself. For my amusement, (and I wish I had thought of this sooner) sat across from her predicting what she would do.

She made lots of funny faces which made me totally regret not bringing my camera with me. She did the whole rock back and forth thing. I don't know why she does that. Nervousness I guess, and it usually annoys me but today I thought it was funny.

She scarfed down her appetizer so fast I just knew she would not be hungry by the time our food finally arrived.

Other than that, the whole day was great. I just hope she doesn't want me to go to church with her tomorrow. Plus, I still haven't finished my paper for school.

0 comments: