Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Day 246

1:30 a.m.
Another late night surfing the net and downloading my readings for school. I’m trying to start class off on the right foot. If I can get ahead and stay that way I won’t be so stressed later in the course.

I was surfing the net trying to find more information on Sarah Palin. So far, I know that she’s the governor of Alaska and she has a 17-year-old daughter who’s going to have a baby. For some reason the baby is big news. I’m almost certain teenagers get knocked up in Alaska. I mean, it is cold there and what better way for young, hormonal people to keep warm than some bump and grind. I wonder if McCain’s choosing of Palin had anything to do with Palin’s pregnant teenager. I mean, Obama was quoted as having saying he wouldn’t want to punish his daughters with a baby. I guess punishment means different things to different people.

I’m not picking sides by the way. But I have to admit I will focus on Palin and Obama race from here on out. It seems there is a female/male (black) race to the White House after all. I guess you can say McCain is a passing thought in my mind as he’s just too dang old. I mean, if being president has aged Dubya, then I can only imagine what being president would do to McCain. He’s already aged as he’s going to get!

11:45 a.m.
I went to Wal-mart for an oil change and while walking around the store, I noticed Halloween candy. It’s not even October!! At this rate we will be seeing Christmas decorations next month. Urgh!!!! I swear, I wish I had a job that traveled with me rather than me traveling to my job. I would totally move to another country for the next 4 months to get away from the madness.

I have to go back to Thumb Twiddle tomorrow. I really enjoyed my time away from work and school. I don’t want this day to end. I need to find a job where I can work from home at least 4 days a week.

It’s not even noon yet and I feeling there’s a war going on in my stomach. Time to pop a Levsin.

Has anyone else been having problems with their Internet? Mine is really slow and has been for quite a while. I thought if I purchased a faster wireless router everything would speed up but it hasn’t. I just cannot describe to you how dial-up this feels. I don’t recall dial-up ever being this slow. I was speaking with this older man at the Apple store the other day and he was asking me if I was having any problems with my Internet. He has cable Internet and I have DSL.

5:20 p.m.
It seems the server for my school is down. I can’t login to class. That’s a problem as I wanted to try and start a learning team as quickly as possible.

7:05 p.m.
The new 90210 premiers to night. Yay. We are going to be watching teenagers screw each other left and right and doing very adult things besides screwing left and right.

I meant to go to the movies today to catch either the Dark Knight or The Mummy. I wanted to see Journey to the Center of the Earth but they wanted $2 extra to watch that movie. I think the fee paid for the cost of the 3-D glasses.

8:05 p.m.
Five minutes into the show (90210) and someone is already getting his wood waxed. Told you. Screwing left and right. And they are teenagers.

0 comments: