Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Day 251

I managed to finished my reading for the week and complete my homework that’s due tomorrow. I had planned on researching for school next week but it seems the mycampus Web site is down. I can’t get ahead to save my life. Crap.

I finally managed to log in to my class. I just have to keep trying. I think I should submit my assignment early so that if I can’t get into class tomorrow, I will have already submitted my homework.

I did get my research done for the assignment due next Monday. Yippee!

I think when I’m done with school I’m going to read a couple of books by Nicholas Sparks. I absolutely loved The Notebook. I still cry whenever I watch it.

I don’t feel like blogging today. I had a coughing spell today and my chest hurts badly and my throat is very sore. I hope I’m not getting sick. I’m going to hit the sack early tonight.

0 comments: