Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 261

Okay, so apparently democrats want to raise taxes in California in order to get the California budget in control. How about instead of raising taxes, we stop paying for healthcare for illegal aliens.

I need to move to a state without state taxes.

Why can’t next year just hurry up and come already? I guess I’m the only one who wants the years to fly by. It gets like that when you don’t age.

I have things I want to do. I want to go to Colorado to visit some old friends and some new old friends and I want to go to China. Eat some peking duck.

I got to watch the makeovers on ANTM. Nothing special. Hair weaves here, big chops there, but I think my favorite is the red hair. I love red hair!

I think is my last time watching the show. It’s just getting to dang cheesy and I’m not very impressed with any of the girls they cast.

Someone called me today but I don’t recognize the phone number.

I’m so glad I ate dinner years ago. I’m watching Taboo on the National Geographic Channel. Tonight’s episode is about Outsiders. One group of people suffer from leprosy and other outcasts of society. A doctor was changing the badges on a woman’s foot and her toenail was missing and the are where the toenail would be was grossly infected.

Now I’m watching a couple who call themselves Freegons. They live as scavengers and live off of the food people throw out. Wow. I try not to throw away food. I try to eat every bit.

Well, I have got to get to bed. I’ve got another day of driving myself to work. I sure to miss my car pool.

0 comments: