Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 260

I stayed up a little too late last night. I kept trying to login to school but for some reason, the server was down or something.

That seems to be the case with a lot of websites. It took forever to post to my blogger blog. Shucks.

I’m going to try to get to bed early tonight. I was too tired and grouchy at work and need to get more sleep, especially since I have to drive myself to work this week.

Okay, I’m watching 90210. I don’t like the show but do like to count how many times Naomi’s nostrils flare. It’s hilarious. Oh, then her head shakes. I love the way anger looks on people. I wonder what it looks like on me.

I should hit the sack early. Let me get some homework done. If I finish before 90210 goes off. I will blog some more. I don’t what I’ll blog about...

I think I’m going to call it blogger quits. There’s always tomorrow.

Oh, she did it. Her nostrils flared open.


“You have to sing like your privates are on fire!” -Grandma, 90210

What the heck does that crap sound like!?! Now, if my privates on on fire, and I’m trying to sing, it probably won’t sound to pretty. Right? Right?

Why does everyone on 90210 look hungry? Are they shooting this in widescreen so that when you watch the show on regular tv everyone looks so skinny?

0 comments: