Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Day 256

There was a nasty crash today involving the Metrolink and South Pacific Railways. I’m going to have to rethink my desire to get to work using the Metrolink. I know I’m being rather unreasonable considering more people die every year on California highways than they do riding the Metrolink but I guess there’s some comfort in knowing I’m in control of the vehicle that I’m using to get to work.

What is it about ants? The past few days I noticed ants in my bathroom. I can’t think of anything in my bathroom they’d be attracted to. When I got home today they were all over the bathroom sink. Now, just 5 hours later, they are nowhere to be found in my bathroom. Now, I’m noticing them all over my writing desk which is weird because I have nothing on my writing desk they could be attracted to.

Now the one common thing between the two places is tea tree oil. In my bathroom where the ants tended to congregate, is the area where I keep my tea tree oil. I don’t keep tea tree oil at my writing desk but I do have tea tree oil toothpicks on my desk. I like to nibble on them when I’m on my computer. I’m hoping they will find their search for food in my bedroom uneventful and move on. I wish they would go back to attacking the dog food.

I’ve been searching for the best deal on the textbook for my next class and I’m trying to figure out what the differences are between the 9th and 8th editions. My next class uses the 8th edition but that book is $20 more than the 9th edition. If I had to buy a book, I’d like to have the latest edition, especially if the latest edition is cheaper.

I was going to blog about Afghanistan, 9-11, my thoughts on Islam and why I’ve become more hostile towards the religion. In my mind, America could end up like Afghanistan if Islamic extremist ever got a foothold in this country. It will be a cold day in hell before I let that happen. I don’t want to live like Afghanis or any of the people in Muslim countries. They treat women like second class citizens.

It makes me wonder about Muslims in America. I always divide them into two types: Muslim immigrants/their descents and members of the Nation of Islam. Two different mentalities, neither appealing to me.

0 comments: