Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Day 253

Another day, another dollar, another loose marble. I wish there was something good on tv tonight but there isn’t so I will be getting my studying done.

I had planned on participating in class today but my Internet is down for some reason. I’m going to have to look into a faster Internet service. This is ridiculous.

It seems unplugging the modem and wireless router did the trick. Internet is funning faster. Good grief. I wish I had done that sooner.

I don’t have anything to blog about.

Okay, I tried to give 90210 the benefit of the doubt, but this show is just awful. Was the original on a wholesome family kick?

I’m hoping to have a light day at Thumb Twiddle. I need to write a new resume and I want to use that time to devise the content for the resume I will include in my packet for that writing fellowship I plan to try for next year.

Exactly how am I supposed to fit my work experience on one page? I’m finding this quite difficult.

0 comments: