Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Day 250

My menstrual is about to start. I’m so dang tired and I’m having a hard time staying awake; however the sleepiness is much better than cramps.

It’s still too dang hot outside. I just finished taking the dogs for a walk and it felt a little humid, which is unusual for the desert. I was hoping for a cool breeze since it is after 10 p.m.

Speaking of dogs. Yesterday I wrote I would write a little more on some of the dogs rescued from Vick’s property. He had all the teeth removed from one of his pit bulls so that it would be easier to breed her. Did you know they make a bench for strapping female dogs down so that male dogs can mount the female? That’s the equivalent of doggy rape! I think the program said the bench is called a rape bench or something. I can’t remember exactly.

I need to make a doctor’s appointment to have my eyes checked. They bother me so much.

0 comments: