Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Day 270

I missed the first presidential debate. Dang, dang, dang.

I got my discharge certificate over a week ago and forgot to blog about it. I can’t believe I forgot. I had planned on taking a picture of myself holding my certificate but I’ll have to do it when

I forgot what I was going to write about already. I think I suffer from Alzheimer’s.

I really wish I had watched the presidential debate.

I think I want to lose 5 pounds. I’ve lost about 15 pounds since Afghanistan thanks to a bug I got from the food I ate over there. I was miserable because it would take a couple of days before I recovered. I still didn’t lose much of my gut. Most people can’t tell but it’s really noticeable when I’m sitting because I completely relax my abdominals and my gut pops out. I need to start running again.

My mom cut her hair really short but I can’t tell if I like it or not because I wasn’t wearing my glasses and it was dark when I was in her presence. I guess I will get to look at it in the morning or something. I wonder if she wants my Curlz shampoo.

I have to wash my hair tomorrow. I’d like to think of it as more of a self-inflicted wet torture as I hate washing my hair because of the mess I’ll have to deal with once I get out of the shower. It hasn’t been to bad for the last ten years because I discovered braiding and banding. I part my hair in four sections and then I braid and band. My hair isn’t so tangled but I still manage to pull out more than a handful of hair in the process.

My hair has grown a lot since I cut it last October. I think I’m going to make an appointment to get my hair done when it finally cools down some more.

0 comments: