Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Day 248

I knew it would happen. The minute I mentioned how I hate Tyler Perry movies either the black police, the soul patrol, or the put-the-oppressed-black-man-on-a-pedastal club would show up and chastise me for not liking his movies. I don't like his plays either, BTW. Double negative.

I'm not the only one who probably doesn't like his movies. I just don't care who knows. And I don't like it when Holier than thou types take it upon themselves to act like God and judge me for it.

I lost the urge to go into detail about all the things I find wrong his movies. I blogged about what I didn't like about his play (The Marriage Counselor) back in January. You can read about that here and here.

I went out to lunch today and decided to get sushi. I got sushi because I didn't feel like sharing my lunch, nor did I feel like paying for anybody's lunch. I knew this person didn't eat sushi and wouldn't want to try it. I had a good meal all to myself. Mmm, mmm good. I had the spicy tuna roll with roe eggs. It was divine.

Holy smokes! I just saw a glimpse of the new season of Grey's Anatomy. It is going to be so good. Talk about SURPRISE! Something you'd never find in a Tyler Perry movie. Go Shonda Rhimes!

I'm going to bed now.

0 comments: