Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day 262

There’s only a little over 100 days left of 2008 and some big events are going to take place. I still don’t know who I’m going to vote for. Everyone else around me knows who they are going to vote for without any doubts. It must be great to be them.

I want to move to a state without income taxes or is it state taxes.

Okay, I don’t recall ever watching the Grey’s Anatomy season finale. It seems like it is good. Next week, I (we) get to see what happens with Meredith and Derek.

It’s going to have to watch a whole lot of tv and it won’t be easy considering I’m in school. I so want to be done right now. Between school and work, I’m becoming irritable, depressed, and tired and whatever other adjective I can’t seem to think of right now.

I think I need to go to bed. I have to start composing my next academic masterpiece tomorrow night. Only 21 more masterpieces to go. I’ve probably written around a million words for school. I wonder what my blogging word count is for the year so far.

Why are people obsessed with doing it? Oh great. The two tumor kids are going to do it. They did it and it was amazing (they said). I think I’m going to cry.

Let me get ready for bed.

0 comments: