Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 258

Someone asked me what the difference is between Sisterlocks and Nappylocs. Well, I’m not an expert at either type of lock but I think the only difference between the two is the tool use to form the lock. Sisterlocks uses a crochet-like tool and the Nappyloc tool is hard to describe but it’s basically kind of like a big, dull needle with a very large loop.

Back to blogging.

I’ve decided I will no longer allow comments on my blog. It’s nice to get random comments here and there but I really don’t want to be bothered with Tyler Perry groupies and other people who feel like they know me well enough to tell me what I should be liking and how I should be living my life.

I’ve got some things I need to get done tomorrow, so off to bed I go.

0 comments: