Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 268

I had to make a couple of stops after work which bit into my homework/blogging time. I had to get a power of attorney to my aunt so she could sign the paperwork for when escrow closes on a house I bought.

Just a quick note about the latest episode of one of the most boring shows tv. Why would a girl who claims to know about sex want to use a condom that’s been stored in a wallet for five years? Condoms have expiration dates. She’s so not ready for sex.

I’ve been trying to find some clip art to use in the pictures on in my mobile me blog.

I feel so fat watching 90210. I can’t wait until my favorite shows return so I don’t have to watch garbage.

Well, I’m off to be for some much needed sleep to get me through tomorrow.

I wish I had the energy to blog about the government bail out plan. I think its totally BS but that’s just me. I hope all this crap doesn’t affect my tax return.

Bravo McCain. I don’t need to hear anything about what he thinks he can do. I want to see action. Less talk, more action.

0 comments: