Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Day 249

I don’t know what I want to talk about. I’ve got my homework to complete tomorrow. I can definitely work on that. I also have reading to do for next week and my job search. I’ve got to keep looking. I’m thinking I should just bite the bullet and consider jobs locally as I think a change of scenery is what will rejuvenate me.

I’ve been holding off seriously looking for employment because of school and because I feel like I’m just not giving my new work location a chance. However, every day that goes by, I’m reminded of things I disliked about being in the Army. That is never a good thing.

I think the biggest issue is the leadership. Some people have leadership skills and some don’t. I got a really good glimpse of someone who wasn’t that great at being a leader and I’m seen these qualities in a certain individual.

That’s enough on that subject.

I got to watch Dogtown on NGC. This episode was of special interest to me because of the dogs rescued from Michael Vick’s dog fighting compound. Michael Vick is one sick f^cker who should never be allowed to own an animal.

I’ve got to stop blogging about that too. It really makes me angry just thinking about some of the things done to those dogs.

I will blog about this more tomorrow. I need to get some rest so I can get up early in the morning to mail off some paperwork.

I tried posting to my blog yesterday but it never posted. I did manage to post to my blogger blog that day so I can still claim my record of posting once a day for a year. I’m proud of myself, too. People are always saying how they don’t have the time to blog and their blogs are neglected. They just have to make the time. All it takes is about 5 minutes a day.

0 comments: