Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Day 265

I don’t have anything to report. It’s 8:30 p.m. and I’m still not done with my paper. I’m 300 words short and but I haven’t written my conclusion so there’s still hope. I hope this paper makes sense. I really hate writing about simulations.

I plan to hit the sack before 10 p.m. I need my rest. I’m going to have to leave work early so I can come home to finish my paper.

Well, let me have my desert so I can hit the sack.

I can’t believe I don’t have anything to blog about. This is worse that not remembering what I wanted to blog about.

New blog location: www.shavonnenatasha.com

0 comments: