Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Day 252

Tonight is the season premier of the Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles. I love this show. I’m not sure I like the red head. I think they picked the wrong actress to play whoever this red head is supposed to be.

Okay. I’m not going to do much blogging tonight because I have to get some sleep. I am going to watch this show and go to bed. Hopefully, I will have something to write about tomorrow. I doubt it but there’s no reason not to be hopeful.

How many car accidents are they going to get in? Does Sarah not know how to drive? The show is good. I know it is possible for John for fall for a robot. You know why? Because millions of women fall in love with battery operated buddies (B.O.B.). Only his B.O.B. is a whole woman. I’ve already blogged about how it isn’t fair that he gets a fembot while we women only get a dildo.

I’ve got a confession to make. If I could actually carry a tune, I’d be a country singer.

Back to the Terminator.

John needs his walking, plastic pootytang. I knew he wasn’t going to kill her. The one thing I’ve noticed about men, they are just as strung on love as women. Men get a whiff of that sh!t called love or really good, tight and wet pootytang, and get they stupid.

Just wait until this fembot gets pissed off. John is going to be sorry he let her live.

Dang. Now I know who the red head is. Fox must have allotted more money for this show. Sweet.

On a side note, I really thought I was going to hate typing on the keyboard that comes with the iMac. However, typing on it is a breeze. And I cannot describe to you how much easier the big screen is on my eyes. No more squinting. I do miss my laptop and so I will probably plan an excursion this weekend to an Internet cafe to work on my school work.

Good night.

0 comments: