Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Monday, September 01, 2008

Day 245

I accomplished a lot today. I spruced up two resumes. I don’t understand how you are supposed to get all your work and education history on one page.

I finally installed Word 2008 for Mac. I love it. It’s much better than Word 2004. It looks a lot like iWork’s Pages. I still can’t get Microsoft Messenger to work. I haven’t been able to log into that since 2006. I don’t know what the issue is.

I start class number 4 tomorrow. I’m looking forward to that but I am looking forward to summer being over with. I’m sick of the heat and I want to be able to lock myself in my room to do my homework and work on some projects. It will be much easier to concentrate without a big screen tv blaring in the background.

Well, I have lots to do tomorrow. I have to get my oil checked, submit my resume to some jobs, and do a couple loads of laundry. I also have to read some more Pushing Daisies scripts and do some research on P.A.N. I don’t know what P.A.N. stands for but I watched to episodes of Mystery Diagnosis and P.A.N. was the culprit for making two patients sick. Each patient had different symptoms but the weird thing is, I’ve had all the symptoms. I think it (P.A.N.) similar irritable bowl syndrome. My stomach has calmed a great deal in the last few hours. I’ve been taking Levsin regularly since yesterday. I hate popping pills but I also hate feeling like I have a tornado in my gut.

I’m watching Samantha Who? and I just can’t get over how beautiful her apartment is. Why would she want to live with her mom and dad when she has a great apartment? If I had an apartment like that I and I had amnesia, I still wouldn’t want to live with my parents.

It seems there is another big hurricane - Gustav. I don’t want to get into global warming today. Maybe I’ll blog about that tomorrow. But I am curious as to why people would try to live on land that is well below sea level and was completely flooded by Katrina in 2005? Have they not learned anything? I don’t know. If I had to live in New Orleans, I would find some property outside of New Orleans to the north as that land will be the future beachfront property.

I’m dreading November because of the presidential candidates. I don’t know anything about either of the VP candidates. I thought for sure McCain and Obama would have picked people a little more recognizable. Or maybe I’m just in my own little world and VP candidates are big names.

0 comments: