Welcome. Enjoy.

This is just a test to see if this looks good. My other blog is shavonne.org

About Me

My photo
What do you want to know? I will tell you anything. Feel free to browse my blog.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 269

Season premier night on ABC. Looks like there’s a new show I can’t wait to see. I think this might be a potential show spec scripting. I can’t remember the name of it. (That’s typical.) I don’t remember what it’s about. (Typical as well.)

I wanted to blog about sex and why there’s so much of it on tv. I hate how when people are supposed to be in love, they just hop in bed. Yuck. Why can’t they just bake some oatmeal craisin cookies.

Republican rebellion. This bail out deal is getting really ugly. I think we should wait and let the economy correct itself. Maybe then people and banks will be a lot smarter about lending and loans and mortgages.

Speaking of mortgages. Last year around this time I had gone to see about qualifying for a mortgage to purchase a condo. I was approved, but there was no way I was going to be able to make ends meet, even if I had a roommate and got a second job and only ate Top Ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Back to tv. The season premier of Desperate Housewives is this Sunday. Apparently, this season takes us to 5 years into the future. That’s an interesting way of making the show more interesting. I can’t wait to watch it.

Rose is not pregnant. So what conflict is Meredith and Derek going to go through this year? I really wish Izzy would just get used to being single. I thought tonight’s season premier was boring. Totally random thought’s about Grey’s Anatomy.

0 comments: